Comprehensive Study Of Modern Piano Performance Course
Kelvin Ngai/ Harris Ho/ Samuel Chan/ Frankie Yip, etc. or other relevant instructors
- Those who have passed ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) Grade 5 Music Theory and Grade 5 Piano examination; or
- Equivalent recognized academic qualifications; or
- Have a certain level on playing popular piano
Language(s) of instruction
Cantonese supplemented with English
Student must maintain 70% of attendance rate, and they will be awarded an attendance certificate by the school
- Covering basic to advanced levels on music theory and techniques
- Learning Improvisation techniques by teaching popular or jazz music theory, etc.
- Understand the interpretation of different chords and rhythms
- Learn Pop, Ballad, Rock, Funk, Bossa Nova or Jazz and other music genres
- One keyboard for each student for impromptu guidance
*Baron School of Music reserves the right to change the content and rules of the original course or unit at any time, including but not limited to the start date, content, class size, number of classes, class time, location, instructor, course fees, regulations, etc. If the number of applicants is insufficient, Baron School of Music reserves the right to cancel or postpone courses or units. Students should pay attention to the latest information changes released by Baron School of Music through official email notifications or through other channels.