After completing the course, students should be able to:
- Improving performance skills on stage
- Master the interpretation methods of emotions, showmanship handling and sound control
- Enter the recording studio to record, allowing students to experience the actual situation when recording songs
Patrick Lui, Guest Instructor-Ronald Ng
Students from our school or outside school are required to pass the audition (please submit the demo to the staff of the college)
Language(s) of instruction
Mainly in Cantonese (supplemented in English)
Course assessment and certificate awarding
To successfully complete the entire course, the student must maintain 70% of attendance rate, and they will be awarded an attendance certificate by the school
- Improve the singing typhoon of the trainees and teach the secrets of communicating with the audience.
- The preparation before the performance is taught, so that the students can play better in singing competitions and performances.
- The instructor will analyze the singing performance of each student and put forward specific suggestions to let the students understand the learning progress.
- Targeted personal singing skills guidance, training singing and recording skills in the recording studio.
- Studio singing skills (including preparation before recording / technical language in the recording studio / singing skills in recording, etc.)
- Improve students’ intonation and sense of rhythm.
*Baron School of Music reserves the right to change the content and rules of the original course or unit at any time, including but not limited to the start date, content, class size, number of classes, class time, location, instructor, course fees, regulations, etc. If the number of applicants is insufficient, Baron School of Music reserves the right to cancel or postpone courses or units. Students should pay attention to the latest information changes released by Baron School of Music through official email notifications or through other channels.