Pop Song Lyric-Writing(Cantonese and Mandarin)
After completing the course, students should be able to
- Understanding the in depth knowledge of Cantonese lyric-writing and Mandarin lyric writing, and recognize the difference between Cantonese and Mandarin in writing
- Learn more about the writing elements that lyricists should pay attention to, particularly the lyric-writing skills of commercial songs
- Through practice, broaden your lyric writing skills and learn how to improve your writing skills at the same time
- Try to fill in the lyrics of an original song
Professional Instructor of the Lyric-Writing Department
Anyone who loves lyric-writing
- Possess good Cantonese skills and basic Mandarin skills or;
- Suitable for promotion after completing the lyric-writing exploration crash course
Language(s) of instruction
Mainly in Cantonese
Course assessment and certificate awarding
- To successfully complete the entire course, the student must maintain 70% of attendance rate
- Those who have successfully completed the entire course will be awarded the certificate of “Pop Song Lyric-Writing (Cantonese and Mandarin)” by our school
- This advanced Lyric-writing class will briefly review the basic knowledge of Cantonese and Mandarin lyric-writing, auxiliary tools, melody structure, etc.
- Lyrics layout, techniques improvement, lyrics angle analysis, etc.
- Learn more about lyric-writing elements that lyricists should pay attention to: such as market requirements, theme design, advanced techniques, commercial song skills, etc.
- Through advanced exercises and homework revisions, improve the writing of golden sentences and hook-line, enhance emotions and sentence-making skills, and train the ability to appreciate pieces
- Homework summary, personalized comments and suggestions, pieces sharing