Vocal Techniques In Performance Masterclass By Cherrie Choi
Course type: Vocal
After completing the course, students should be able to:
- Improving performance skills on stage
- Master the interpretation methods of emotions, showmanship handling and sound control
- Enter the recording studio to record, allowing students to experience the actual situation when recording songs
Students from our school or outside school are required to pass the audition (please submit the demo to the staff of the college)
Approximate : 10 pax
Medium of Instruction
Mainly in Cantonese (supplemented in English)
To successfully complete the entire course, the student must attain 70% of attendance rate, and they will be awarded an attendance certificate by the school.
- Improve the showmanship of the trainees and how to communicate with the audiences.
- The preparation before performance, so that the students can perform better in competitions and performances.
- The instructor will analyze the singing performance of each student and provide specific suggestions to let the students understand the learning progress.
- Personalized guidance on singing skills, vocal training and recording skills in the recording studio.
- Studio recording skills (including preparation before recording / technical terms in the recording studio / singing skills for recording, etc.)
- Improve students’ intonation and sense of rhythm.
*Baron School of Music reserves the right to change the content and rules of the original course or unit at any time, including but not limited to the start date, content, class size, number of classes, class time, location, instructor, course fees, regulations, etc. If the number of applicants is insufficient, Baron School of Music reserves the right to cancel or postpone courses or units. Students should pay attention to the latest information changes released by Baron School of Music through official email notifications or through other channels.